Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

Verity Deep Violet

I wanted to re-swatch this since I didn't like my other pictures of it. Verity Deep Violet is one of my favorite polishes in my whole collection. It's the best jelly polish that I own and it makes everything look magical. It's perfect by itself too. I could talk all day about my love for this polish but instead I'll just show you some pictures.
Shown is three coats. I didn't have any problems with application. I would suggest doing slightly thicker coats so that you don't have any streaking. Dry time is a little bit longer than a normal polish but I always wear a quick dry top coat so that's not really an issue.
Verity can be a hard brand to find since it's not sold in most stores. If you're lucky, a salon/beauty store close to you might sell this brand but I bought my bottle from Amazon since I can't find it locally.





1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's indeed the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh 42 lbs lighter than us.

    (And really, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING to about "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap on this link to see if this quick test can help you discover your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete