Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

Verity Deep Violet

I wanted to re-swatch this since I didn't like my other pictures of it. Verity Deep Violet is one of my favorite polishes in my whole collection. It's the best jelly polish that I own and it makes everything look magical. It's perfect by itself too. I could talk all day about my love for this polish but instead I'll just show you some pictures.
Shown is three coats. I didn't have any problems with application. I would suggest doing slightly thicker coats so that you don't have any streaking. Dry time is a little bit longer than a normal polish but I always wear a quick dry top coat so that's not really an issue.
Verity can be a hard brand to find since it's not sold in most stores. If you're lucky, a salon/beauty store close to you might sell this brand but I bought my bottle from Amazon since I can't find it locally.





No comments:

Post a Comment