Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Darling Diva Polish Spam

It's the first day of fall break and I'm sitting here sipping a cup of coffee with the windows open. The weather is beautiful today.
Anywho, today I have a little bit of spam for you all from the indie line Darling Diva Polish.

First up, Darling Diva Apple Crisp over Sally Hansen Rapid Red
Perfect for fall! The color combo I chose makes it look a bit Christmas-y. I didn't have any problems with application. The formula on this one was great. The first two pictures show one coat of Apple Crisp and the second two pictures show two coats.





Darling Diva Soft Kitty (By itself and then over Sinful Colors Verbena)
The name of this polish makes me smile and I always find myself singing "Soft Kitty" from the Big Bang Theory whenever I look at the bottle. This one is very soft and feminine when you wear it alone. I used three coats by itself to reach opaqueness. The glitters are very soft looking. There are also some iridescent glitters in the mix! Then I decided to layer it to see how that would look. I think it would have looked better layered over a light pink but I didn't have a good one with me. My photos of it over Verbena make it look a bit frosty. I promise it isn't that frosty in real life, my camera just has a hard time photographing polishes like this.






Darling Diva Pendragon over Zoya Avery
This one was a bit trickier to apply. There are a lot of larger hexes in it so you'll have to apply it with the 'dabbing' method rather than painting it on like a regular polish. The color combo reminds me of dragon scales. Very cool! I do wish there were a few more of the smaller glitters in this. But I'm a sucker for small glitters, so that might just be me! Shown is 2 "coats"




Lastly, Darling Diva Walk on the Ocean over Butter London Big Smoke
This one is gorgeous! Absolutely perfect! I noticed that there were some iridescent glitters in it when I was looking at the bottle so I decided to layer it over a darker color to make them shine. Shown is one coat of glitters over the base polish. Application was easy. It has the perfect amount of glitters.




For more information on Darling Diva Polish, check out her Etsy shop here or go like her Facebook page here.

3 comments:

  1. So many pretties! Pendragon is just stunning, and I'm totally crushing on Apple Crisp over the red--such a perfect combination! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swatches, they look awesome on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome spam! I love the look of Soft Kitty and Walk on the Ocean!

    ReplyDelete