Here's my take on a gradient mani:
I used two Island Girl polishes for my gradient, Aloha Luau and Big Island Volcano.
Here is a quick tutorial showing how I achieved these results!
1. Apply your favorite base coat and then 2 coats of your base color.
2. Pick out a second color that you will use for your gradient.
3. Using a sponge, apply both colors to the sponge and lightly overlap the two colors.
4. Sponge the colors onto your nails until you're happy with the results. You may have to do this step twice.
5. Clean up with acetone and a small brush (or q-tips).
6. Apply a quick dry top coat and you're done!
1 coat Nail Magic
2 coats Island Girl Big Island Volcano
Sponged on Island Girl Aloha Luau
2 coats NYC Grand Central Station