Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

BarryM Coral with Stamping

I recently did a swap with a friend and she sent me my first BarryM polishes. I've had my eye on a few of these for a while now but never bought them. Now that I've tried a few of them though, I think I'm going to have to make an order soon to get some more! 

Today I'm wearing Coral (how creative haha).
This could have been a one coater but I did two coats because the color was a bit brighter with a second coat. Formula was perfect. 




And since I haven't stamped in a while, I decided to do a bit of a contrasting look with another BarryM. I used Cobalt Blue for the stamping. I really like the contrast between the two colors. 




For Reference:
1 coat Nail Magic
2 coats BarryM Coral
Stamping with BarryM Cobalt Blue from Cheeky XL Plate B
1 coat NYC Grand Central Station

No comments:

Post a Comment