Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Purple Tone-On-Tone Stamping


 Ever have one of those days where it seems like every piece of cat hair and fuzz makes its way onto your nails while you're painting them? Well this was one of those days. By some miracle my nails turned out fairly decent.

I used Essie Nice is Nice for my base color and then I stamped over it with China Glaze Magnetix Drawn to You to hide some of the mistakes that I made while painting. Image is from Cheeky XL Plate D.
Magnetic polishes are great for stamping since most of them are one coaters. Drawn to You had a really great shimmer to it when the light hit it and I tried to capture some of that in the pictures.
The formula of Nice is Nice wasn't as good as I remember with previous uses but that might have just been user error since I had previously really liked this polish. It's still my favorite pastel purple regardless.






For reference:
1 Coat Nail Magic
3 Coats Essie Nice is Nice
Stamping with China Glaze Magnetix Drawn to You (Cheeky Plate D)
1 Coat NYC Grand Central Station


No comments:

Post a Comment