Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lynnderella Matter of the Heart + OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre?

Lynnderella Matter of the Heart
I've had this polish for a few months and this is the first chance I've had to wear it. I don't wear pinks very often so I struggled to find a good base color to pair this polish with. I finally found a good one! OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre fits it perfectly and still lets the polish keep the squishy/milky look it has in the bottle.
I even managed to get two hearts out of the bottle, woohoo!




OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre
Another one from the Ballet collection and it applies just as well as all of the others in the collection. It's a bit of a light, milky pink.




For Reference:
1 coat Nail Magic
3 coats OPI You Callin' Me A Lyre
1-2 coats Lynnderella Matter of the Heart
1 coat NYC Grand Central Station




No comments:

Post a Comment