Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

Layla Flash Black

Layla Flash Black
I bought three Layla holos back in March but the only one I tried at the time was Jade Groove. I'm not sure what took me so long to wear another one. In my opinion, Layla makes the best holographic polishes on the market at the moment. They're insanely gorgeous and the holo effect is still visible indoors. The bottles are a bit on the pricey side, $15 for 10mL, but it is definitely worth it if you are interested in holographic polishes. 

The formula of Flash Black was different than Jade Groove. Flash Black was a bit thinner and didn't seem as opaque but it covered completely in two coats. I also really love the brushes on the Layla bottles. 







For Reference:
2 coats Nfu-Oh Aqua Base
2 coats Layla Flash Black

No comments:

Post a Comment