Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Little Devils

I've been searching for my perfect orange for a while. Essie Orange It's Obvious is everything I've been looking for! Shown is two coats. Dry time was normal. The formula was great! It was very easy to handle. I barely needed any cleanup.




And since I'm trying to theme most of my manis for October in a Halloween theme, I decided to do this simple stamping (BM-305 with Finger Paints Black Expressionism). They look like little devil tails on my nails! I really like how it looks. It was my first attempt with small images, normally I only do full nail images. The only thing I disliked about this image was that there wasn't a design for my right and left hand so the tails face the same way on my right hand as it does on my left.





1 comment:

  1. I love how this orange looks on you, and the little devil tails look really cute. Great halloween mani! :)

    ReplyDelete