Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Barry M Indigo

Sorry, it's been a while. Sorry I'm always saying sorry. School has been really busy this semester. I'm typing out this blog post in order to procrastinate a little bit more on my paper that's due tomorrow. I've still got to write 5 more pages. Ugh. Only 30 more days until winter break. 

Here's Barry M Indigo. This is fairly color accurate, although I don't think any picture will ever capture it perfectly. This is a really gorgeous blurple color. I used two coats for opacity. Dry time was normal. 





8 comments:

  1. This is so deeply rich! Really a beautiful shade. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful color!! blurples are my new favorite shade, i need this in my life (if i ever get access to barry m polishes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color! :)
    Good luck with your paper, hang on, winter break is almost here~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, all right?
    Your blog loved, very beautiful
    Truth!
    if You Can ...
    Visit My Blog, I talk to Him Fashion Trend, New Hair, Nails and Makeup
    What woman does not like EVERY day paragraph Tips Getting More Beautiful, is not it?
    Hope qi visit and Enjoy!

    FROM NOW, recruits a lot Thanks
    Daanih Malvas; *

    * http://danihmalvas.blogspot.com.br/
    https://www.facebook.com/Daanih.Maalvas #
    https://twitter.com/danih_malvas

    **FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG, FOLLOW MY ALSO**

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful color!
    Im following you, I ask you to follow me back!

    Flor! Conheci seu blog passeando pela net! Te convido para conhecer meu canal do youtube e blog e se inscrever nos dois se possível! Obrigada!! Me mande um recado para eu te seguir de volta! :)

    Beeeeijooos

    re-becah .blogspot.com (JUNTAR O LINK)

    youtube .com/user/blogdareh/featured (JUNTAR O LINK)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful color


    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete