Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker

Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker is such an amazing nail polish! It looks exactly like it's name describes. 
I remember when I was a child, I would get the jawbreakers that were the size of a tennis ball and I would keep it for several weeks. I would lick it until my tongue was raw. They were just the best candy ever because they lasted forever. 

The first time I saw a picture of this polish, I loved it. I was able to get myself a bottle during P&P's last etsy restock. (You can find her store here!)

This is two coats. It applies surprisingly well for a white polish. I didn't have any problems with streaking and the glitters seem to lay themselves out evenly without having to "push" them around. Normally I'm not a fan of bar glitter but the bars in this are small so they're not a problem.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment