Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

China Glaze Splish Splash

The China Glaze Summer Neons collection is, in my opinion, the best neon collection ever. Neons can tend to be a bit chalky and dull looking but the shimmers in this collection really help the colors sparkle. Today I'm wearing Splish Splash.

I'm not sure I would technically describe this color as neon but it is very vibrant. The formula was fantastic! This is two coats. It applied wonderfully and I barely needed any cleanup. I think this polish might make it's way into my Top 20!





4 comments:

  1. stunning color! i can't wait to get my hands on some of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo beautiful! I picked up two, I'm with the lifeguard and surfin for boys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got Surfin' for Boys on my toes right now. It's such a great color!

      Delete