Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Essie Boxer Shorts with Stamping

I apologize for not posting regularly lately. I promise to fix that.
Today I've got on Essie Boxer Shorts. Periwinkles have a special place in my heart. They're the perfect color. This one changes it's color depending on the lighting. In some lights it leans much more purple and in others it looks very blue.

The application was a struggle. I mean, I wanted to rip out my hair by the time I was done. I had to re-do my index finger three times and it bubbled like crazy (Pro-tip: If your polish has bubbles in it, put a drop or two of thinner on your nails and the bubbles should disappear). I should have thinned it a bit before I put it on but I didn't and that way my mistake. I thinned it after finishing my nails and then when I re-did my index finger the formula was much better, two easy coats.




Then I stamped with A-England Tristam. The image comes from the new Bundle Monster plates (BM-302). Look at how cute it is! Its got chicks, snails, and trees on it. It makes me so happy to look at!




10 comments:

  1. I need Boxer Shorts! It's so pretty and great stamping!

    By the way, I gave you The Liebster Award on my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boxer Shorts is lovely. It reminds me of the background color of my blog now that I'm looking at them side by side.

      And thank you so much! That's so nice of you!

      Delete
  2. I love this stamp it's so damn cute! Actually most of the stamps in this new set make me happy.

    By the way I nominated you for The Liebster Award! Details on my page :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those little birds and the snails make me so happy! There are so many good designs on the new plates that I have a hard time choosing which image to use.

      Thank you, too! I'm going to have to go read up more on the Liebster Award.

      Delete
  3. I love periwinkles too, but it seems like BS is too close to Lapis of Luxury -for me-. The stamping is lovely too, I can't wait to get my Tristam :D This looks like the perfect Easter mani btw~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have Lapis of Luxury but I think BS is a bit darker. Either way, they're probably close enough that you could live without BS.
      Thank you! Did you get Tristam in the A-England sale that they just had?

      Delete
  4. I like the colour, and with the stamping? *faints from cuteness*

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable! I like how you chose two colors that are in the same color family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. best shorts brands

    ReplyDelete