Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Bit of Randomness

I was looking through my photos and I noticed three different manicures that I haven't posted because I didn't think they would be interesting enough for a full post.

First up, Orly Rage




I wore this back when I was on vacation in June. It's not a bad polish but I'm not a huge fan of foil polishes in general. I mainly wanted this polish for stamping (which I still haven't tried). This is pictured in the shade because my camera didn't capture it right in the sunlight.

Secondly, Candeo Colors Sour Grapes



This polish was a bit of a disappointment. There's nothing wrong with it but I just didn't love it. Pictured is one coat over Amour Opening Ceremonies

Lastly, a slight twist on the traditional ombré mani.



The colors used are Finger Paints Black Expressionism and Wet N Wild White Creme. The in between colors are frankens of black and white. I used regular tape to make the lines on my nails.


1 comment:

  1. I love this twist on the ombre mani! Very cute, super classy.

    ReplyDelete