Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lynnderella Lovey Dovey

Hello! I decided to create a blog so that I would be able to better keep track of colors that I've worn and my thoughts about them. I've been reading nail and beauty blogs for about a year now and finally decided to create my own.


For my first Nail of the Day post, I'm wearing Lynnderella Lovey Dovey over Zoya Neeka






I loved this combo! The colors were perfect together. Neeka was wonderful and it applied like butter.
I love the golden micro shimmers in Neeka, it really adds something extra. The base for Lovey Dovey was slightly milky so it covered up some of the shimmers in Neeka but they were still fairly visible in real life.
Lovey Dovey really surprised me. I liked it in the bottle but I didn't expect to love it as much as I did once I put it on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment