Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Barry M Indigo

Sorry, it's been a while. Sorry I'm always saying sorry. School has been really busy this semester. I'm typing out this blog post in order to procrastinate a little bit more on my paper that's due tomorrow. I've still got to write 5 more pages. Ugh. Only 30 more days until winter break. 

Here's Barry M Indigo. This is fairly color accurate, although I don't think any picture will ever capture it perfectly. This is a really gorgeous blurple color. I used two coats for opacity. Dry time was normal. 





7 comments:

  1. This is so deeply rich! Really a beautiful shade. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful color!! blurples are my new favorite shade, i need this in my life (if i ever get access to barry m polishes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color! :)
    Good luck with your paper, hang on, winter break is almost here~

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful color!
    Im following you, I ask you to follow me back!

    Flor! Conheci seu blog passeando pela net! Te convido para conhecer meu canal do youtube e blog e se inscrever nos dois se possível! Obrigada!! Me mande um recado para eu te seguir de volta! :)

    Beeeeijooos

    re-becah .blogspot.com (JUNTAR O LINK)

    youtube .com/user/blogdareh/featured (JUNTAR O LINK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful color


    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete