Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

Butter London The Black Knight

About two weeks ago I cut all my nails down as short as they would go. Why, you ask? Because while they were almost my ideal length and shape, they were looking really beat up whenever I would remove my polish. I had a lot of peelies and the corners of my nails were starting to break. So I decided to just start all over and cut them short so they could grow back out healthy again. These pictures were taken before I cut my nails. 

Butter London The Black Knight. Multicolored glitters in a black jelly base. 
I layered it over Finger Paints Black Expressionism so I didn't have to worry about doing too many coats for opacity (it would probably require three coats if you were wanting to wear it by itself).
I was underwhelmed by this polish. It just didn't seem to sparkle when I wore it. The glitter seemed very flat. 

I used two coats of top coat over it and it was nice and smooth, so that was a plus. I'm going to give it one more try before I decide whether or not to keep it in my stash. I've got BL Tart with a Hart and I plan on layering the two polishes together next time.




1 comment:

  1. Your shorties look beautiful! :) I had the same problem and had to file down a bit too~

    ReplyDelete